Sunday, January 30, 2022

மீ டூ காலம்! என்னடி எப்படி இருக்க? (55)

"Caro! You know something?" 

"What is it?"

 "We learned a lot from this fucking pandemics" 

"Like what?" 

"Life can turn upside down just like that. One deadly virus is enough to bring down the whole global economy. To add more, I did not even know what the fuck means by pandemic too"

"Even our economy could not withstand"

"BTW, How did this virus emerge?"

"As I told you earlier, some people believe this virus is human-made one"

"You believe that, Caro?"

"It is possible"

"Well, it does not matter now. How it emerged or who fucked up. Does it?"

"Meaning?"

"This virus emerged and now several mutants emerged from that and they spread all over the world. We have got to deal with it no matter what. Finding out how it emerged is not going to help solving the problem"

"Right"

"On the positive side, I learned a lot about viruses, vaccines and all that."

"You already knew that. Right?"

"Of course. But there are different levels of "knowing something" 

"Now that you know better?"

"I dont know, I did not know that people are working on  m-rna-based vaccines before this Covid-19 popped up"

"Neither did I"

"Which was the first m-rna vaccine human developed and FDA approved? I did not know that"

"Which one is that?"

"I talk to people around me. I also look it up. I think, although people had this idea of m-rna vaccines and had been working on that, Covid-19 vaccines are the first m-rna vaccines approved for humans"

"Really?"

"That is what I think. I could not find a straightforward answer"

"Why is that?"

"First of all, NOBODY CARES about what I CARE or what I want to learn about. I see that a lot these days"

"They dont find it interesting?"

"I really dont know. All I see is people are disinterested inthings I am interested in learning including you?"

"What am I interested in?"

"You listen, you may even know better than I am but you are not as curious as I am. No offense though"

"Every one of us is unique"

"I dont know, people in general are not that unique. They all have a simple target to achieve in their life"

"Like what?"

"They want money, sex, fame, attention, want to be better than others and some more bs like that"

"Why it is bullshit?"

"I dont know, money, sex, fame are things which is NEVER ENOUGH kind of shit. We are just going to go after as long as we live"

"What else is genuine or good one?"

"Learning,  knowledge, understanding"

"They are all the same"

"OK, learning. I think that is the most interesting thing"

"Here is the problem. No matter how much we learn, it is again going to be NOT ENOUGH"

"Of course, but this kind of urge is different"

"How?"

"It has more pleasure or satisfaction. I started learning biology only recently. I like it because I have all the "tools" for learning biology. I could understand. It is not the case for everyone. Some people do not have the essential basic knowledge to learn more about it. That answers my earlier question that why some people are not interested in learning biology."

"You are saying, you learn more about biology because you could learn? You cant learn advance math or engineering or coding because you dont have enough background for that?"

"Exactly"

"But why biology is more interesting than that of math or coding?"

"It is not. It is just interesting to me.  I am just saying what I do and why I do. What interests me and why it interests me"

"So?"

"I was talking to a japanese guy  who is an expert in biology. I was extrapolating the "evolution" to next level. Humans are the highest being now in the earth. It might not be the case million years ago. After another million years ago, again, humans may not be the superior being either blah blah."

"And?"

"He kind of not interested in my theory at all. He does not want to talk about it I wonder why?"

"Probably he does not care because he will not be living then"

"Quite possible. The problem is not him. It is me here"

"What? Why?"

"Why am I expecting him to be interested in my crap?"

"You want me to answer  this?"

"No, I am just thinking and just want to learn why"

"You ate asking me to answer?"

"Are you sexually frustrated, Caro?"

"Ha Ha Ha Why do you say that?"

"I dont know, you just dont pay proper attention and your body language tells all"

"What is body language means?"

"You know, bitch. Dont you?"

"Well, I want to know what is sex-needing body language means?"

"The way you are now. Stoking your leg, and parting of  sexy lips, stroking the glass. These gestures imply sexual readiness"

"Meaning?"

"You want to get fucked really good"

"Ha ha ha"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Someone is starving for sex here. I dont think it is me"

"I can sleep with you and will never touch you all night. OK?"

"Oh, Well, you will have morning sex then?"

"Why do women never ask anything straight?"

"Like what? Come,fuck me tonight?"

"Yeah"

"It will never turn you on, I know your type"  

"What will turn me on?"

"If I have my hair tied with a bun and showing my ears, you sure will get turned on"

 

"Really?"

"Every time it works"

"You really look sexy when you do that"

"Also if I ask you to cut my foot-nails, you would somehow make me cum"


feet-02

 "How did you figure?"

" I just know. It is easy. I think you have foot fetish"

"It was long time ago, someone asked what kind of fetish have?"

"Girl?"

"I am not gay"

"Who is she?"

Thats unimportant. The point is I could not tell her what? I did not know much then"

"You did not know then? Now you know?"

"Yeah, I learned after I met you"

"Are you doing research on me? Am I your sexual subject or what?"

'I dont know. May be"

"Are you using me?"

"For what?"

"For everything." "

"She was also saying the same thing/ I think it is a "girl thing"?"

"What is it?"

"When two people are involved the blame should be 50/50 but for some reason I am the one who was blamed always"

"She blamed you?"

"I think she thought I used her"

"Did you?"

"I think she used me"

For what?"

"For time pass or whatever"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I still care about her. She does not care whether I am alive or dead?"

"Was she bad?"

"She was nice as long as I was in her relationship. She just does not care anymore as she started a new life"

"What do you want from her now? You have got me, now?"

"I dont know, darling"

"Just let her thoughts fuck off your mind"

"I dont bitch about her always but sometimes it pops up"

"Can you give me a pedicure now?"

"Of course darling"

-to be continued

Relax please




No comments: