Tuesday, November 10, 2009

கடலை கார்னர் (29)

"What's up Kannan?"

"You tell me, Stacy! Hi Brindh!"

" Kannan! You want to hear some gossip? Someone is complaining that you are not publishing that person's completed work"

"Who? Xin?"

"Yeah, she wants to get that work published, Kannan. Why dont you publish her work if you are not writing any patent on that?"

"Trust me, Stacy, her work has some serious problems. The data she has got are not clean enough. A publication is just a start, not an end. She does not understand that."

"I dont know, only Brindha told me about that. Xin talked only with her"

"I know, Xin will go and complain to another Indian but the fact is, her work is not worth publishing. If she wants, she can publish it on her own without my name in it"

"Why is that?"

"I don't want to get into trouble. I dont want some white guy commenting on my paper "an Indian namely Kannan f'ked up "

"You are such a racist, Kannan!"

"Yeah, race is playing a role everywhere even in Science, Stacy. I have to be very careful because I have an Indian name"

"OK, So what else is new, Kannan?"

" Someone is going to talk to me after a long break. And she has invited me for dinner to break the silence" he was looking at Brindha.

"Who? Oh Brindha! So, what do you guys going to do, Brindha?"

"Just dinner" Brindha smiled.

"Are you going to eat Brindha for dinnar, Kannan?, LOL!"

"Why not? if it was in the menu! LOL! Hey, Why dont you join us too? Brindha, Why dont you invite Stacy too?"

"Can you make it for the dinner on Saturday, Stacy?"

"Probably not! I wish I could"

"Why? You like watching us, Stacy?"

"What do you mean, Kannan?" Brindha screamed.

"Why is she screaming, Stacy? I only meant when we are eating dinner"

"I don't know. May be Brindha thought something else, Kannan. LOL"

"Why is she always thinking dirty, Stacy?"

"LOL"

"SHUT UP Kannan! You are the worst of all in every way!"

"OK, I dont say a word anymore"

"Kannan! if you have any plans of marrying her, please don't do it! Just make love and dump her! Otherwise she will make you as her "slave"!"

"Yeah, Why don't you marry Stacy! She has whatever you want"

"Yeah, let us get married Kannan! LOL"

"Let me take the "rain check" at this time, Stacy! By the way, Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to marry an indian? Oh I know, Is that because if you marry an Indian, you will get lots of attention, Stacy?"

"LOL"

"Cut the crap, Kannan"

"OK, I was only teasing you girls. Let me stop here, Stacy. Otherwise she wont talk to me ever again!"

"It is fun watching you two fight! I need to go now. You guys settle down! Have a nice weekend you both!" Stacy left.

"ஆமா, உனக்கு எதுக்கு சும்மா சும்மா கோபம் வருது, பிருந்தா?"

"சும்மாவா? அநியாயத்துக்கு பேசுறீங்க, நீங்க!"

"சும்மா விளையாட்டுக்குத்தானே உன்னை டீஸ் பண்ணினேன்?"

"சரி, அவளை எதுக்கு இன்வைட் பண்ண சொல்றீங்க? இன்வைட் பண்ணினீங்க?"

"அவ வந்தா உனக்கும் நல்லாயிருக்கும்னுதான்"

"எனக்கு நல்லா இருக்காது"

"தனியா நமக்கு போர் அடிக்கும் இல்லையா, பிருந்தா?"

"அதெல்லாம் எனக்கு போர் அடிக்காது"

"போர் அடிச்சா?'

"நீங்க என் கெஸ்ட் இல்லையா? உங்களுக்கு போர் அடிக்காம நான் நல்லா பார்த்துக்குறேன்"

"எப்படி?"

"அதெல்லாம் இங்கே சொல்ல முடியாது. நான் போர் அடிக்காமல் கவனிச்சுக்கிறேன்"

"எதாவது நாட்டியா பண்ணுவியா?"

"ஆமா" அவள் சிரித்தாள்.

"என்ன பண்ணி எனக்கு போர் அடிக்காம ஆக்குவ? டாண்ஸ் கீண்ஸ் ஆடுவியா? உனக்கு பரதநாட்டியம், சல்சாலாம் தெரியும் இல்லையா?"

"பரதநாட்டியமெல்லாம் ஆடி ரொம்பக் காலமாச்சு!"

"அரங்கேற்றம்லாம் பண்ணினயா?"

"ஆமா"

"சே நான் பார்க்க முடியாமல் போச்சே உன் டாண்ஸை. அப்போ சின்ன பொண்ணா ரொம்ப அழகா இருந்து இருப்ப"

"இப்போ அழகா இல்லைனு சொல்றீங்களா?"

"இல்லை, எத்தனை வயசுல அரங்கேற்றம் பண்ணின?"

"ஒரு 17 வயது இருக்கும்"

"அதான் சொன்னேன். சின்னப்பொண்ணா களளங்கபடமில்லாமல் க்யூடா இருந்து இருப்பனு.."

"இப்போவும் நான் சின்னப்பொண்ணுதான்"

"ஆனா இப்போ அப்படி தெரியலையே?"

"அப்படியெல்லாம் பார்க்கக்கூடாது, கண்ணன்"

"எல்லாம் பெருசு பெருசா இருக்கு?"

"எது?"

"உன் கண்கள்தான்"

"வயதாக ஆக கண்ணு பெருசாகும்னு எங்கே படிச்சீங்க?"

"வேற என்ன பெருசாகும்? உன் உதடா?"

"சரி இதோட மரியாதையா நிறுத்திக்கோங்க! ஆமா, அவளை வச்சுண்டு கண்டபடிபேசுறீங்க! உங்களுக்கு என்னிடம் பயமே இல்லையா, கண்ணன்?"

"ஸ்டெய்ஸி இருக்கும்போதா? உன்னிடம் எந்த மாதிரி பயம் இருக்கனும்ங்கிற?"

"நீங்க என்ன சொன்னாலும் நான் கேட்டுக்குவேன்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?"

"மே பி, இட் இஸ் பிகாஸ்..ஐ ஃபீல் சோ க்ளோஸ் டு யு, பிருந்தா. ஐ டோண்ட் சீ எனி பேர்ரியர்ஸ் ஆர் வாட்ஸோ எவெர் பிட்வீன் அஸ்"

"இப்படி சொல்லி சொல்லி என்னை ஒரு வழி ஆக்கி வச்சுருக்கீங்க!"

"ஏன் நீ நல்லாத்தானே இருக்க, கிழங்கு மாதிரி? எனிவே யு டோண்ட் ஃபீல் லைக் ஹவ் ஐ ஃபீல்?"

"நான் இதுக்கு பதில் சொல்ல மாட்டேன்"

"ஏன்?"

"எப்பொழுதும் சொல்றதுதான். நீங்க ரொம்ப ரொம்ப ரொம்ப என்னை ஏமாத்துறீங்க!"

"அதெல்லாம் இல்லை. இட் ஃபீல்ஸ் குட் டு சே தட்"

"சே வாட்?"

"வாட்டவர் ஐ டோல்ட். ஹவ் ஐ ஃபீல் அபவ்ட் யு"

"கண்ணன்! யு நெவெர் போர் மி"

"காலம் பூராம் இப்படியே டயலாக் பேசியே ஓட்டிருவோமா, பிருந்தா?"

"அதெல்லாம் என்ட்ட நடக்காது"

"ஏன்? என்ன பண்ணப்போற?"

"எல்லாம்தான்"

"டின்னருக்கு நீ கிடைப்பியா?"

"நான் என்னைக்கு மாட்டேன்னு சொன்னேன்?"

"எதுக்கு?"

"எதுக்கும்தான்"

"சரி, நல்லா சமச்சு வை. சனிக்கிழமை எந்நேரம் வர?"

"சீக்கிரமே வாங்க!"

"நான் சீக்கிரமே வந்தால் நீ குக் பண்ண முடியாது"

"ஏன் நீங்க குக் பண்ணி தருவீங்களாக்கும்?"

"நான் ரெடிதான். நீதான் பாவம் என் சமையல் சாப்பிடனும்னா.."

"அடுத்தமுறை உங்கவீட்டில் நீங்களே சமைத்து, நீங்களே எனக்கு ஊட்டிவிடனும்!"

"அப்புறம்?"

"என்னை நல்லா கவனிக்கனும்"

"டின்னர் சாப்பிட்டதும் போக மாட்டியா?"

"நீங்க டெஸ்ஸேர்ட்லாம் தர மாட்டீங்களா?"

"சரி, டெஸ்ஸேர்ட் சாப்பிட்டதும் உன் வீட்டுக்கு போவியா?"

"தூக்கம் வந்துச்சுனா? அங்கேயே படுத்துடுவேன்"

"அப்போ ரொம்ப சாப்பிடாதே! வம்பான விருந்தாளியா இருப்ப போல"

"சரி சரி, மொதல்ல சனிக்கிழமை என் வீட்டுக்கு வாங்க. எப்படி உபசரிக்கிறதுனு ஒரு லெஸ்ஸன் எடுக்கிறேன். அத் மாதிரி செய்ங்க. சரியா?"

"ஓ கே. வேலை கிடக்கு நான் போயிட்டு வர்றேன், பிருந்த்"

"ஓ கே, கண்ணன்!"

-தொடரும்


3 comments:

nila said...

finally it has come...
cool varun... d story s really gud... as i told u before science s missing now a days (well... chemistry is working tooo gud.. lolz)
i just peep into ur blog daaily to see whether u have written d next part... ur other posts r also gud........sometimes i double check whether its u who has written some posts with some sensitive matters......... keep going........

வருண் said...

I really need good mood to write "kadalai corner", nila. So, I dont start writing that unless I am in a good mood. That is why you see a big delay now and then. I am writing that just for fun and have a pleasant environment in the blog though very limited people read that series. I certainly enjoy writing that. Planning to continue writing for a long time as I want to keep it as a signature of this "blog".

Yes, I do write some sensitive topics and movie stuff. I even scare people away at times! But please, dont get scared, nila, I am a fine human being! :)))

Unfortunately cinema topic and controversial issues only get much attention and attract more viewers :(

Thanks for reading the " kc" episodes, regularly!

Think Why Not said...

/*...

Unfortunately cinema topic and controversial issues only get much attention and attract more viewers :(
...*/

Don't worry dude there r still lots of story lovers.. only thing they dont get to know as there r lots of blogs these days, just like me..

/*.. I want to keep it as a signature of this "blog"...*/

exactly, its the signature of the blog... I just came today, read the last part, all of a sudden I start love this story... I have read 7 parts in just 45 mins..
continue it..

I'm bit lazy to comment... but I'll be reading for sure... :)

Take Care dude