Tuesday, December 22, 2009

அவ எதுக்கு எனக்கு? (18+) -கடலை கார்னர் (35)

"Hi Stacy!"

"So, how was it, Brindha?"

"How as WHAT?"

"How was the Saturday night?"

"Saturday night, what?"

"I know you invited Kannan for the dinner, right?"

"So?"

"Did he leave after dinner or slept with you that night?"

"He slept with me. I mean literally slept in my bed. But he did not do much, Stacy"

"Are you kidding me? You guys are weird."

"Not me, it is him!"

"Jeez, you should have turned him on and made him to beg you!"

"Beg for giving me?"

"Yeah. A girl can do anything!"

"He says, what is the hurry now?"

"I think he needs some training. You want me train him?" she smiled.

"WHAT?"

"Hey! I won't charge you for this! It is my pleasure" She laughed.

"I am going to kill you, Stacy!"

"Hey! I am only trying to help you! Let me just be a "professional".

"Kannan is coming. Please shut up, Stacy!"

*********************

"Hi girls!"

"Hi Kannan!"

"I was telling Brindha that I can train you, Kannan!"

"Train me? For WHAT?"

"You know what? Kannan! This is too much, you did not do what you supposed to! Brindha is really mad at you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about the last Saturday night. You did not do what you supposed to do to her! She is upset about it."

"I did not say that Kannan! She is making up lots of stuff." Brindha smiled.

"How come Brindha is not turning you on? Let me be honest here, my friend, Beth tells me that even she finds Brindha very sexy, Kannan!"

"Jeez! What do you mean, Stacy!" Brindha exclaimed.

"You know what I mean! You met her, right? She is bisexual. She finds you very attractive" Stacy laughed.

"Jeez!"

"Yep. Dont worry, she wont rape you! She is a civilized bi."

"Cut it out Stay! Let us talk something else!" said Kannan.

"Are you uncomfortable, Kannan?"

"Not really. Let us talk something else, Stacy, please."

"Like what? This is the most interesting subject for me now. Dont shut me down, Kannan, please."

"OK, educate me! Beth finds other beautiful girls attractive?"

"That is what she tells me. She tells me that she feels like kissing them."

"Oh my God! She wanted to kiss me!!!"

"She did not say that about you. May be so! LOL"

"Hey! Those guys sitting in the other table are staring at us for your loud gay-talk!"

"OK. Let me stop here. I will see you both later, Kannan!" Stacy left.

*********************

"கண்ணன்! நான் எதுவுமே சொல்லல. அவதான் வம்பு பண்ணுறா! நான் அப்செட் எல்லாம் இல்லை!"

"ஐ நோ பிருந்த்!"

"தேங்க்ஸ், கண்ணன்! சண்டே எப்படிப் போச்சு!"

"அந்த ரிப்போர்ட் எழுதிட்டு, லாண்ட்ரி போட்டுட்டே ஃபுட்பால் பார்க்கிறதுல பொழுது போயிடுச்சு, எனக்கு."

"டிட் யு மிஸ் மி, கண்ணன்?"

"ஆஃப் கோர்ஸ்!"

"நீங்க இல்லாமல் எனக்கு ரொம்ப போர் அடிச்சுச்சு, கண்ணன்."

"சாரி பிருந்த்! அம்மாட்ட நான் சொன்னதைக் கேக்கிறயா?"

"நீங்க வேற. இதையெல்லாம் கேக்க முடியாதுனு தெரியாதா? சரியான ட்யூப் லைட் நீங்க."

"சரி. நான் வேற ஏதாவது யோசிக்கிறேன்."

"நல்லா யோசிச்சு ஒரு நல்ல ஐடியாவோட வாங்க! ஆமா ஸ்டேஸி சொல்றது உண்மையா?"

"எது? பெத் சொன்னதா? ஆமா! அவ இதுல எல்லாம் பொய் சொல்லமாட்டாள்! "

"அதெப்படிக் கண்ணன்? ஒரு பொண்ணைப் பார்த்து இன்னொரு பொண்ணுக்கு எப்படிக் கவர்ச்சியா தோனும்?"

"என்னைக் கேட்டால்? எனக்கு இதெல்லாம் புரியுமா? நீங்கதான் சொல்லனும்."

"உங்க கிட்ட இன்னும் ஒண்ணு கேக்கனும்....கேக்கவா?"

"என்ன இழுக்கிற?"

"அவ இன்னொண்ணு சொன்னாளே அதுவும் உண்மையா?"

"இன்னொண்ணுனா? எதைச் சொல்ற?"

"இன்னொண்ணு சொன்னா இல்லையா?"

"அதான் என்னனு சொல்லுடா!"

"உங்களுக்கு அவ ட்ரெயினிங் கியினிங்னு ஏதோ கொடுக்கிறேன்னு ஏதோ உளறினாளே..?"

"ஆமா?"

"அதுவும் அவ சீரியஸா மீன் பண்ணினாளா?"

"தெரியலையே..அவ பாட்டுக்கு உளறிட்டுப் போகட்டும். ஃப்ரீயா விடுடா!"

"அதெப்படி விடுறது?"

"சும்மா ஜோக்தானே? டோண்ட் டேக் இட் சீரியஸ்லி."

"நெஜம்மாவே ஜோக்தானே அது, கண்ணன்?"

"ஐ திங்க் சோ."

"எனக்கு இது மாதிரி ஜோக்கூட பிடிக்கல. பட், யு லைக்ட் இட், ரைட்?"

"இல்லையே."

"பொய்!"

"ஏய் மக்கு! அப்படி ஏதாவது ட்ரெயினிங் வேணும்னா நீ இருக்க இல்ல பெரிய எக்ஸ்பர்ட்? அவ எதுக்கு எனக்கு?"

"அவளுக்குத்தான் உண்மையிலேயே இதுல எல்லாம் அனுபவம் ஜாஸ்தி!"

"எனக்கு அமெச்சூர் ட்ரெயினர்தான் பிடிக்கும்."

"அவளுக்கு உங்களை ரொம்பப் பிடிக்குது, கண்ணன்."

"அவ சும்மா ஜாலிக்காக பேசுறாடா"

"இல்லை, கண்ணன். ஷி ஹாஸ் எ க்ரஷ் ஆண் யு."

"க்ரஷ்தானே? நோ பிக் டீல், பிருந்த்! உன் மேலே எத்தனை பேருக்கு க்ரஷ் இருக்கு தெரியுமா?"

"கேன் யு கிவ் மி எ கிஸ் நவ்?"

"இன் பப்ளிக்!!! நோ வே! "

"ஐ டோண்ட் கேர் கண்ணன். ப்ளீஸ்?"

"ஐ விஷ் ஐ குட், டார்லிங்!"

-தொடரும்



No comments: